SOLD Clarion DXZ955MC touchscreen with music catcher internal memory cd/mp3 head unit

Participant count
  • Participant list

gentlejax
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
This head unit was serviced and a new transport was installed. I have the receipt and it cost $230 for that work. It has also had a new power supply and a new amp chip put in it and I also have the receipt for it as well.

The deck itself was the highest model Clarion under the legendary 9255 and sold for over $800..They are rarely seen on ebay.

My repair guy is also a designer for a giant electronic company (not sony) and he examined the internals and was impressed with the build

Anyhow....if I can get something of a decent offer on it then I will sell it. Have $300 dollars in repairs plus the cost of the deck so I am looking for $250

specs

Clarion U.S.A. | DXZ955MC

well I was looking to buy a deck on ebay and I forgot and its over ..so if i were to sell I wouldnt have anything to run..so I am going to use it a little while I look...I might not sell once I install it..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.