Clarion dxz785usb + clarion blt 370 blueooth adapter

Participant count
  • Participant list

JuicyJeff
10+ year member

Juicy
Item(s) for Sale:

I am selling an old school clarion dxz785usb with the clarion BLT 370 Bluetooth adapter. The Bluetooth works great for music streaming from your phone and calls sound pretty gold on both ends too. The head unit is in perfect working condition , motorized faceplate works great too. It has an iPod/iphone hookup as well as aux in. USB port can be used for flash drives as well.

This isn't the prettiest headunit, some may even think it is ugly, but this radio has excellent tuning options and has 6 Channels of 6 volt Preouts, yes 6 volts. It gives a great signal and if I were putting a radio in my new car, I would use it again, but unfortunately I can not.

The LCD changes to any color you want and it also includes the mounting cage, trim piece, and faceplate case.

Full specs here : Clarion DXZ785USB CD, MP3, WMA Receiver with Remote and USB Input

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used/signs of wear. No paint chipping or anything but the faceplate is scratched up a bit, it was scratched when I got it, but you can still read it fine. The Bluetooth adapter is in excellent shape.

Price:

100 Shipped obo. The Bluetooth adapter for this radio was 70 dollars itself. This is an excellent llent old school radio.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Free shipping to conus

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

20120914_020421.jpg

20120914_020022.jpg

20120914_020222.jpg

20120914_020320.jpg

Thanks! Pm me for more info!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.