Circuit City in Kenner,La

blimblam

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Dec 28, 2006
new orleans
i was in the car audio section trying to figure out what was wrong with the demo subs, cause it wouldn't work. but when i did get it to work, i was listening for about 30 seconds the guy came in shutting it off. i was thinking to myself, wtf is the point of having demo subs when you won't let us test em? so yea, their customer relations **** and i just left after that.

PS: anyway know how to report this on the circuit city site?

9512ds

I PWN
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Apr 3, 2005
Indiana
oh god

Skip01

Diggy
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Apr 2, 2006
Marrero,LA
Yehh....imagine how many silly kids they get in there just crankin the subs up....i woulda slapped u first...than proceed to turn sub off.

Your not gonna get how a sub sounds in that demo room anyways.......also your in Circuit City shopping for subs....that woulda been clue #1 your not really interested in buying anything

gl0ck

Makes things happen
10+ year member
Apr 20, 2006
Chicago IL
They are prob, setting for the reset hence changing out the demo boards are you retarded or something?

Louisiana_CRX

dem shoes......
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Aug 22, 2006
Piney Hills of Louisiana
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

jeffs42885

Experienced Noob
10+ year member
Oct 18, 2004
Scranton, PA
when i worked in the roadshop about 6 months ago there was a button we had. it looked like it controled an indash but it turned the boom room off. IT was a real pain in the ass on friday/saturday nights when "gangsters" would go in and turn the gain up on the amps and start blowing stuff to shit. I used to love hitting the button after they crank shit

Tonyguy

Welcome to Thunderdome
10+ year member
Sep 22, 2006
Chicagoland-NW Indiana
when i worked in the roadshop about 6 months ago there was a button we had. it looked like it controled an indash but it turned the boom room off. IT was a real pain in the ass on friday/saturday nights when "gangsters" would go in and turn the gain up on the amps and start blowing stuff to shit. I used to love hitting the button after they crank shit
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif Haha, i do the same. We have a power supply that runs it all. I actually leave it off until i'm with someone who is actually interested. I just tell the little punks that wanna play that the power supply is broke from other idiots being jackasses.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds