Circuit City in Kenner,La

blimblam
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
new orleans
i was in the car audio section trying to figure out what was wrong with the demo subs, cause it wouldn't work. but when i did get it to work, i was listening for about 30 seconds the guy came in shutting it off. i was thinking to myself, wtf is the point of having demo subs when you won't let us test em? so yea, their customer relations **** and i just left after that.

PS: anyway know how to report this on the circuit city site?

Yehh....imagine how many silly kids they get in there just crankin the subs up....i woulda slapped u first...than proceed to turn sub off.

Your not gonna get how a sub sounds in that demo room anyways.......also your in Circuit City shopping for subs....that woulda been clue #1 your not really interested in buying anything

when i worked in the roadshop about 6 months ago there was a button we had. it looked like it controled an indash but it turned the boom room off. IT was a real pain in the ass on friday/saturday nights when "gangsters" would go in and turn the gain up on the amps and start blowing stuff to ****. I used to love hitting the button after they crank ****

when i worked in the roadshop about 6 months ago there was a button we had. it looked like it controled an indash but it turned the boom room off. IT was a real pain in the ass on friday/saturday nights when "gangsters" would go in and turn the gain up on the amps and start blowing stuff to ****. I used to love hitting the button after they crank ****
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif Haha, i do the same. We have a power supply that runs it all. I actually leave it off until i'm with someone who is actually interested. I just tell the little punks that wanna play that the power supply is broke from other idiots being jackasses.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

blimblam

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
blimblam
new orleans
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies