Chevy Trailblazer Parts

Participant count
  • Participant list

JHughes
10+ year member

Always Lurking
Item(s) for Sale:

Parts for Chevy Trailblazer 2002-2010: KBEE coilovers, DJM A-Arms, DJM 2" lowering mount for front, Belltech 2/3 lowering kit with TBSS front shocks and Airlift 1000 for Rear, LED Taillights, Hotchkis Rear Sway Bar, 6500K HIDS, Jettstream silicone radiator hoses

Item(s) Description/Condition: All parts are in used but good condition except DJM front lowering mounts and radiator hoses are brand new.

DJM A-arms have brand new bushings.

The radiator hoses are brand new and never used.

Rear shocks in Belltech 2/3 kit are old and worn and will need to replaced soon but will work. I am including TBSS front shocks and Airlift 1000 helper bags with the kit.

LED Taillights are about 8 months old and have all working LEDs. I will include front switchback turn signals and resistors with these.

Not much can wear out on the sway bar but has usual wear and tear from being mounted on truck for three years.

HIDS are about two years old and used with a DRL killer so little use as the truck was only driven occasionally. These were not the cheap HIDs you find on e-bay.

I'm only removing the HIDS and the sway bar if someone buys them so I'd need a couple days to remove them after payment.

Please PM for additional info on each part as well as package deals if interested.

Price: HIDS = $50 shipped OBO

Swaybar = $225 shipped OBO

Radiator Hoses = $85 shipped OBO

KBEE coilovers = $575 shipped

DJM A-arms & lowering bracket = SOLD

Belltech 2/3 kit = $325 shipped

LED tailights = $160 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMAG0787.jpg

IMAG0785.jpg

IMAG0782.jpg

IMAG0775.jpg

IMAG0753.jpg

IMAG0748.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

JHughes

10+ year member