Check out this thread!!! Wtb 15" soft parts

Participant count
  • Participant list
Looking to buy soft parts..disassembled or drop in, drops are preferred as I've never reconed a sub before. Ok fellas I've got two 15's laying around...1st is last years sundown sa 15, smoked it on a zx1500.1 and hung it on my garage wall..replaced it with a type R that recently blew, which is a whole other story, bought the type r new from SE same day I hooked it up, it sounded funny and eventually smoked the coil that day hours later..

Just looking for experience and know how...which sub to recone?? Strictly music in my daily beater

Looking to buy soft parts..disassembled or drop in, drops are preferred as I've never reconed a sub before. Ok fellas I've got two 15's laying around...1st is last years sundown sa 15, smoked it on a zx1500.1 and hung it on my garage wall..replaced it with a type R that recently blew, which is a whole other story, bought the type r new from SE same day I hooked it up, it sounded funny and eventually smoked the coil that day hours later..
Just looking for experience and know how...which sub to recone?? Strictly music in my daily beater
Check your messages.I'm like 10 mi down the road.I'll get ya fixed up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.