SOLD Cheap tweets, cheap passives, price drop on pioneer deck and xtant 2ch, Car Alarm etc

Participant count
  • Participant list

BassAddictJ
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
FL
Item(s) for Sale:

(2) Planet Audio tweeters w/ inline passives. (good condition)

(1) audiobahn flamer tweeter with inline passive (good condition)

(2) stock camaro tweeters (good condition)

(2) infinity passives, one reference, one kappa.

(2) PHD (italian made) passives

Pioneer DEH-P5800MP (good condition besides wear on the volume knob, check vid at bottom)

Xtant 202m (some scratches onthe chrome but in decent condition)

Also have some kind of Avital 2100 car alarm w/ remote. I was told this is working when taken out, however I dont really know how to test it. If you buy it and it doesnt work then you get a refund and split the shipping (which wont be very much to begin with). These are online for 85 shipped new and 65 shipped refurbed...45 shipped for this one....

Also have some kind of HID setup.....I'm told the bulb itself is pretty **** expensive. Also told it was working when taken out, like the alarm if it doesnt work then you get a refund, minus half the shipping (should fit safely in a $5.70 small flat rate)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Everything is in decent to good condition. Everything works as it should. Tweets shoul dfit 1998 to 2002 camaros.

I do not know the cut off's for the passives, but im sure most any 1in tweeters and mids will sound decent off them. I doubt these passive have cut offs that would damage tweets by being too low.

Pioneer has some nice bling to it for a cheap deck.

Xtant will do an uber clean 50w x 2 @ 4ohms...cleanest underrated 50w x2 you can find for this cheap.

Price:

Planet Audio tweets - 15 shipped

Audiobahn Tweet - 8 shipped

Camaro tweets - 10 shipped

Infinity passives - 15 shipped

PHD passives - 20 shipped

Pioneer DEH-P5800MP - 60 shipped

Xtant 202M - 65 shipped

Avital 2100 Alarm - 45 shipped

HID thingy - make an offer

Item Pictures:

P1160827.jpg

P1160829.jpg

P1160828.jpg

P1160825.jpg

P1160683.jpg

P1160682.jpg

P1160691.jpg

the bling bling backgrounds

pics of alarmand HID coming.

mod# on Planet Audio tweets? dome mat'l? rms? specs I guess you could say, lol?
i forgot to mention the model # lol.....they are P30TW's...cheapest new online is 30.31 shipped from amazong...so asking half of that..suppsoidly 100w rms but i would say 50w is more appropriate.

what year camaro the tweets out of?
not 100% sure....i'll check with the guy i got them from. hit you back ina lil bit

i forgot to mention the model # lol.....they are P30TW's...cheapest new online is 30.31 shipped from amazong...so asking half of that..suppsoidly 100w rms but i would say 50w is more appropriate.

not 100% sure....i'll check with the guy i got them from. hit you back ina lil bit
thanks.

That xtant is nice. I have one in the girls car on a sundown e8 v1 and it absolutely pushes it to the max. 200x1 @4ohms.

Super clean power and has the adjustable jumper inside for the gain. You can easily clip it and still get clean power!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.