cheap RCA

Participant count
  • Participant list

C1500martin
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Cali
anyone got a pair of 2 or 4ch rca they have laying around, 17ft preferably, KNU bassik or something along thos lines. and by cheap i mean i just pay shipping for those $2 usps packags and you send for free lol. thanks guys!

anyone got a pair of 2 or 4ch rca they have laying around, 17ft preferably, KNU bassik or something along thos lines. and by cheap i mean i just pay shipping for those $2 usps packags and you send for free lol. thanks guys!
Tight wadded basstard!! LOL..Radio Shack or Walmart be your best option..Or a Local audio shop might have a chitty pair lying around in the Work Bay area.Might get lucky there..spend 2$ on gas there and back:awesome:

This is the definition of a poverty thread.

Get some decent RCA's, so you're not on here a week later with some weird problem, then have to replace them anyways, or worse, replace damaged equipment.

Lol its just every rca is like $15 and a **** amp kit is $30 so might aswell get an amp kit although i dont need it.

This is the definition of a poverty thread.
Get some decent RCA's, so you're not on here a week later with some weird problem, then have to replace them anyways, or worse, replace damaged equipment.
im not trying to be the #1 sq system in the world so rcas dont matter if theyre $5 or $500 ive tested it and everything sounded the same to my ears.

And if rcas are effing up your equipment i def feel bad for you becUse your clearly doing something wrong

im not trying to be the #1 sq system in the world so rcas dont matter if theyre $5 or $500 ive tested it and everything sounded the same to my ears.
And if rcas are effing up your equipment i def feel bad for you becUse your clearly doing something wrong
I'll check the storage bin. I might have 2 sets of 17. I'll text you if I have them.

Lol its just every rca is like $15 and a **** amp kit is $30 so might aswell get an amp kit although i dont need it.
I hear ya man..Might find some at Radiochack for like 10,and they do just fine..I think all I have left are 12s, and shipping from Tx to Cali be more than that 2 bucks..lol

good quality stuff for cheap here

15ft Premium 2 RCA Plug/2 RCA Plug M/M 22AWG Cable - Black - Monoprice.com

I agree, spending money on expensive RCAs is a useless money sink. I've tried out cheap ones and medium ones and super high end 2000$+ ones, no fking difference. The cheap ones I used on other friend's installs last with no problems whatsoever.

PM me, OP. I have some Treo RCA's. I'll send a 17' one your way for a few bux. They all seem to have this coating on them, and other things like speaker wire I've purchased from Knu have as well... not sure what it is, but just making sure you know - and maybe someone can tell me why lol.

I don't have problems with RCA's, but all the noobs on here have weird problems caused by their cheap RCAs.

I'm not saying buy a $500 set, but you could at least spend $15 on a really good set

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.