Cheap ipods

Participant count
  • Participant list

d77543020
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
stockton ca
Item(s) for Sale: IPod touch and nanos

Item(s) Description/Condition: all look good so here's the rundown on each I have a 8gig 4gen itouch that has the white screen of death it does sync to iTunes 57 dollars shipped I have a like new 3rd gen nano black with case headphones and USB 47 shipped I have a green 4th gen 8gig with headphones and USB 47 shipped I have another green nano 4th gen 8gig that needs a new battery but will work when you give it power so if you have a USB deck you will be fine 27 shipped and I have a silver 3rd gen same as the 4th gen it needs a new battery 27 shipped or all of them for 150 TEXT 2093903075

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:
b318e5d9.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Got it today! shipped fast and arrived exactly as described. Excellent seller, now if I can work some magic and get it to work, if not a few friends work at the apple store and I can get a freebie out of it. Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

d77543020

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
d77543020
stockton ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies