cheap ebay monitors?

tip-c
10+ year member

montreal
Any body have any experience with these inexpensive in-dash motorized monitors / dvd players on ebay?

i dont need one of these for soud quality or anything!

i just want it to be able to play a DVD or hook up a console or something!

do you think i should be ok if i buy one of these?

thx alot...

mp3playerstore.com Innovatek motorized screens are pretty good. cheap prices... super fast shipping..

make sure you get a warrenty cause like.. cheap motorized.. scares me.. hell my alpine motorized scares me...

I installed a $70 dollar indash in-650d manual flip out in my friends pathfinder I was impressed with the screen quality. not too impressed with the manual flip out but oh well he didnt buy it for the flip out...

I bought a cheap in-dash flipout from yuki668. You can see the monitor clearly in direct sunlight, but dark scenes in movies were useless. You couldn't see anything and the picture was not clear at all. I upgraded to a Pyle PLTV165 6.5" In-Dash Monitor w/Built-In TV. I haven't used the TV tuner yet, but the picture is much better than the moitor I got from yuki668. It struggles during the day, but at night it's great. The picture is clear and sharp. If i had to do it over again, I'd buy something worth the money with a name brand(Kenwood, Pioneer...etc.). Just my 2 cents.

BTW, I have a legacy 7.2" drop down in the back that has gone to crap since I got it. The screen quality was very good when I first got it, but now it's just horrible. i'm sending it in for warranty repair, then I'll probably ebay it. I got a Blaupunkt 10.4" flip down to replace it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.