Cheap 4v pre-out Head units

TupacThaDon1971
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
sandusky
got a new car recently and need to buy a new head unit, was going to install a system soon also, but its been 10 years since i bought a head unit....i've usually always had pioneer, but basically just wondering what model numbers or whatnot offer the 4 volt instead of 2....up to other brands also

That was another question I had, I noticed the double dins are like 6.2 inch and 7 inch screens....my old tape deck is 7 wide...would I require to get a 7in one? Or does the 6.2 in one for with a bracket??

That was another question I had, I noticed the double dins are like 6.2 inch and 7 inch screens....my old tape deck is 7 wide...would I require to get a 7in one? Or does the 6.2 in one for with a bracket??

That would be the screen size. Not the actual headunit size. All single dins are the same size and all double dins are the same size.

Pioneer FH-S701BS This is what i have Runs about $150 or less. I love mine works great. Did not need a touch screen.
It even plays Hi Def FLAC files. If you don't need a touch screen this unit has loads of features.

Pioneer just discontinued this radio but there should be many still around for sale.

has the 4v output
USB front
AUX front
6 ch RCA with sub

Kenwood $89! Bluetooth and HD
Screenshot_20191222-125456_Samsung Internet.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.