• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeuslicious
5,000+ posts

<< 28hz feels good
SD CA
1. Product:

Audio Pulse Axis or TC-3000 or tc 3hp with LA Basket or whatever you want to call it.

2. Specs:

15" Sub, Dual 2ohm OEM specs I guess?

3. Description/Condition:

Used but in perfect working condition, Basket/Coil/spiders still looks new. (small cosmetic in the Alum cone that you can barely see in the pics)

The sub is a Low end Baby with only 1.5k pretty sure I can go with 2-2.5k with no issues...

4. Price:

I would like to get $300 Local deal Only, I can ship her BUT think will be in the $60-$70 range.

NO TRADES AT ALL!!!

5. Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...