CHEAP - 12 and 15 inch baskets, Kove motor, tweeters, 300w amp, passives, remotes,

Participant count
  • Participant list

BassAddictJ
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
FL
Item(s) for Sale:

SOLD Kove armageddon motor w/ 15in basket. trying to sele htese seperate....also still have the old fried coil so you have something to measure off of for a new coil.

SOLD 15 inch basket off a mmat jugg. Has a broken piece near the landing, but still will work fine on a fitting motor. check the pics

- SOLD -12 inch basket off an eclipse. the attached coil and spiders are GOOD, but the cone and/or surround need to be replaced....

- SOLD - Diamond Audio M5 Passives.....These are 1999 german made passives (better made IMO than the newer stuff). They have a woofer out, a tweeter out, and a full range rear fill out....also has -2, 0, +2 tweeter attenuations. One of the passives had a bad capacitor which I replaced. Both passives are tested and work great.

PHD Audio Passive.....dont know much about them exept they are older, italian made, and somewhat high end.

VR3 amp...walmart brand 300w mono amp. probably puts out around 200-250 @ 2ohms. they sell for like $60 in the store, i want 30 shipped. has some paint coming off the side panal but the top is in great condition.

SOLD Mach 5 MLI-65 6.5in midbass speaker. Used mostly as a home test speaker for misc equipment i pick up. not much use on it at all. Speaker and grill are in excellent condition.

(3) cheap tweeters.....(2) f them are planet audios....one is an audibahn flame. There's 2 audiobahn inline passives and one no namer passive....so at least each tweeter has an inline passive.

Kenwood RC 505 remote

Pioneer CXC1265 remote

A random car alarm with remote. i was told it worked, however i dont have the means to test it. Iff it works then keep it, if it doesnt work then your money back minus $5 for shipping.

HID bulb and whatever else this is.....again something i was told that works but I dont have the means to test it. If it doesnt work then your money back minus shippign costs.

Price:

kove armageddon motor - SOLD

kove 15in basket - SOLD

15 inch basket off a mmat jugg - SOLD

12 inch basket off an eclipse. - SOLD

Diamond Audio M5 Passives - SOLD

PHD Audio Passive - 15 shipped

VR3 amp - 30 shipped (half of what it costs at the store)

(1) Mach 5 MLI-65 6.5in midbass speaker. SOLD

(3) cheap tweeters w/ passives..... 20 shipped

Kenwood RC 505 remote - 10 shipped

Pioneer CXC1265 remote - 10 shipped

A random car alarm with remote. - 20 shipped

HID bulb and thingy - 20 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

fedex ground or usps parcel post

Item Pictures:

P1170766.jpg

P1170767.jpg

P1170768.jpg

P1170771.jpg

P1170774.jpg

P1170769.jpg

P1170775.jpg

P1170776.jpg

ill have to dig up pics of the rest...but you get the idea...

Ref's: Yesrs of selling on caraudio. you're in good hands

PM me with any questions. Prices are firm as its already pretty **** cheap.

Last edited by a moderator:
i want the eclipse, and probably the 6.5. more pics would be nice, too.........

the eclipse motor and qca adapter are sold...the basket is definitly usable, possibly even the coil and spiders if you know what you're doing.

P1160694.jpg

P1160695.jpg

P1160696.jpg

coil has a tiny scuff on it, but seems to be in good shape. both coild read fine, rest of the coil looks excellent.

P1160697.jpg

P1160701.jpg

P1160703.jpg

i'll get updated pics of the mach5 tomorrow, as well as some close ups of the eclipse coil and spiders.... hittin the sack right now...good night fellas

More pics of the Kove motor?

Gap dimensions also if you can get them.

pm's with more info going out ina few minutes....gotta feed this baby before she chews my arm off lol

magnets look nice and aligned, doesn't apprear to have suffered any drops. the coil is just under 3in....iirc it was 2.85in. I'll include the old coil so you have something to go off of. i dont have a micrometer so i can't give you exact #'s....but i'm sur eif you have the old coil in hanbd you can figure it out.

P1160671.jpg

P1160672.jpg

P1160673.jpg

still got the dustcap too. has a small crack on the edge of one side. being as close to to edge as it is with a little glue on the backside it should give nay issues.

P1160670.jpg

i've got a few PM's about this kove i need to get at least $20 for the motor.....usps flat rate insured medium is about $15 bucks, large is like $19....If i'm lucky i can get i safely into a medium and keep it at $35 shipped for the motor. I know for sure it'll fit safely in a large flat rat.

The basket I need to get at least 15+ ship. if i had to guess id say around $15 ish to ship, but i wont knwo for sure until i get it packed up and punch in some numbers on fedex.com

trying to ship the motor and the basket together with it's weight it'll probably cost more than using seperate with one as a flat rate, and i can pack them safer seperately.

even though shipping will be half or more than the cost paid for the motor/basket, you'll still be getting great equipment for cheap.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BassAddictJ

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
BassAddictJ
FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies