Participant count
  • Participant list

RetroAudioinc
5,000+ posts

Custom Car Audio Decals
1. Product:

Cerberus Unlimited Corporate License

2. Specs:

Cerberus Helpdesk .::. by WebGroup Media, LLC -- Helpdesk, Email Management, Trouble Ticket System, Customer Relationship Management

3. Description/Condition:

I have no use for my Unlimited Cerberus license anymore, so I've decided to sell it. I have spoken with the Staff over at Cerberus and they have stated that it is ok to sell this license as long as a transfer fee is paid. That fee is $149 and I will pay it once payment has been made to me to initial the license transfer.

Cerberus is one of the leading helpdesk softwares available, more detailed info can be found at their website. Cerberus Helpdesk .::. by WebGroup Media, LLC -- Helpdesk, Email Management, Trouble Ticket System, Customer Relationship Management

If you buy an unlimited license from them it will be $1500...so if you are looking for one, and don't want to pay that price...don't miss your chance here!

After Sale Support:

This is just a sale for a Cerberus License, support for Cerberus customers (which you will be after sale) can be found at Cerberus Helpdesk .::. by WebGroup Media, LLC -- Helpdesk, Email Management, Trouble Ticket System, Customer Relationship Management

Usage Restrictions:

Cerberus is not limited to one website, one domain, or one person. With this unlimited license you can run as many helpdesks as you want on as many domains, and with as many representative accounts as you want.

4. Price: :

I'm looking for around $1200...but please send any offer you feel is appropriate...I might take less as long as it's not ridiculously low.

5. Pictures:

I can send a copy of the receipt to a mod to verify if any one is interested. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif It just has all my personal info and don;t want to just mail it out to everyone, I am sure you can understand.

This would be great if your running a audio site and need a good way to track customers emails, schedule tasks and just about anything else. Easy way to mange FAQ, Knowledge base list goes on..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

RetroAudioinc

5,000+ posts
Custom Car Audio Decals
RetroAudioinc
Indianapolis, IN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies