Cdt es-06 6x9 midwoofers

Participant count
  • Participant list

rebelfromva
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
VA
For sale is my cdt 6x9 beastly mud woofers. Bought from a member on here a while ago and never installed due to the amount of power to run these and my front comps. Are in mint condition.

Asking 120 shipped. Trade for a dd1 if you have one.

ea7fa041.jpg

a8850314.jpg

0a4fd276.jpg

480db5bd.jpg

hm so tempted!
Trade ya for 2 of the mids from your 61as. I need just one really bc I caught one on fire the other day. Never put 200 watts on them with the hpf set!

Trade ya for 2 of the mids from your 61as. I need just one really bc I caught one on fire the other day. Never put 200 watts on them with the hpf set!
I put bridged my Excelon XR-4S to my entry-level CDT's for a couple of weeks, and that was at least 200 x 2 wrms (amp is rated for 120 x4 or 300 x2 @ 4 ohms, 14.4v). Your set should have been able to handle it easily, unless you had the xover set at too low of a frequency....

I put bridged my Excelon XR-4S to my entry-level CDT's for a couple of weeks, and that was at least 200 x 2 wrms (amp is rated for 120 x4 or 300 x2 @ 4 ohms, 14.4v). Your set should have been able to handle it easily, unless you had the xover set at too low of a frequency....
I was installing batts and the hu reset. Forgot to set hpf so it was off. Went up in smoke instantly.

I was installing batts and the hu reset. Forgot to set hpf so it was off. Went up in smoke instantly.
Ewwwwwww. That *****, man. Love the woofers too. I'd buy em, but there is no way they'd fit....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.