CDT ES-010WD Wide Band Wide Dispersion BNIB

Participant count
  • Participant list

wanderer1

CarAudio.com Elite
Laughlin
Item(s) for Sale: CDT ES-010WD 2" wide band midrange tweeter. ( I can make a 2 way or 3 way system using these for you with all new CDT drivers. Just paired with a 6.5 would be all it would take)

Item(s) Description/Condition: ES-010WD is the most advanced transient perfect ferromagnetic oil-cooled tweeter driver in the market with clean smooth and gentle response. A very pleasant sounding tweeter for use in any position where it fits. Its aluminum anodized casing create a wide dispersion pattern. Wider dispersion than any other tweeter driver of its kind. This unique enhanced wide dispersion tweeter driver is optimized for all automotive sound systems and of course integrates perfectly with other CDT components. •1.1" Silk ultra wide dispersion dome Tweeter Ferro fluid cooling

•Neo charged magnet structure

•Frequency response 1500Hz-21.000Hz

•Nominal impedance: 6 Ohm

•Sensitivity:90.dB

•Powerhandling:50-100watt

•400watt short term max

•Dome: cloth silk

•Cast aluminum driver housing

•Flush mounting housing

•Bezel diameter (OD): 2 12/16”

•Mounting hole: 2 7/16”

Retail $249.99 before shipping and Tax/ Condition 10/10 BNIB

Price: $200 shipped and paypal

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

N/A

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Easy to mount, really high quality and great sound. I'm a wide band believer for sure, just an extra set. get them and youll never go back

couple of questions. Ive not used a widebander before so Ive been reading of others that use them.

1st does this need to be placed on axis to get good response? I see some widebanders are just glorified mids that play a bit higher, so would I need to use a tweeter with this? What to make sure the high end still good? I used to like old school large format tweeters so I think this is going to be close playing from 2000 up?

IDK about on or off axis question other than these are the wide dispersion model. Email and I'm sure they will provide you with a concise answer

how do you have yours mounted? The way my a pillars are they would have to mount off axis and fire across the dash at each other. I know some widebanders dont have any high end when they mount that way. Some say you dont get the tweeter sound depending on the speaker. interested but want to make sure they work for my install.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.