Cdt Cl-642

only a two way but they sound real nice....it has an extra output on the x-over so u could add another tweeter or something later if u want lol but it plays fine

I would go with the CDT set over that Diamond set any day. Diamond aren't what they used to be at all. The CDT components you're looking at should smoke those Diamonds IMO if properly setup since they are a 3 way set and the Diamonds are only 2 way. The CL series has received good reviews all around for their price point.

I have the CDT 2-way setup. Very good quality IMO. Great midbass/midrange and smooth silky highs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

cdt is a good company mang, i'd get em. My front stage will soon be Cdt's. talk to alteraudiousa if you would like to pick up on cdt's he sells them.

cdt are decent, but have ridiculous msrp's imo they are worth about 25-30% their msrp.... if you are up to it, you can get some vifa mg's with some decent tweets and run active, around $160-$200 for the equal or better performance compared to cdt's highend lines (euroframe, gold)

cdt are decent, but have ridiculous msrp's imo they are worth about 25-30% their msrp.... if you are up to it, you can get some vifa mg's with some decent tweets and run active, around $160-$200 for the equal or better performance compared to cdt's highend lines (euroframe, gold)
word to that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.