Status
Not open for further replies.

trumpet
5,000+ posts

Barry Schanz
Item(s) for Sale:

CDT Audio HD-61A

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I have 2 sets for sale. CDT Audio is closing out this model and I'm offering these at a greatly reduced price. These are NEW. You WILL get a factory warranty with these.

These will work on head unit power, but if you power them with an amplifier please be aware the power handling is with a high crossover filter at 120 Hz. The warranty, as always, does not cover abuse. I'm available to help by private message or a phone call.

HD-61A features the new for 2012 HD-E6 true 6.5″ diameter midrange. This allows for easier installation without making an adapter plate. Another time-saving feature is the installer friendly small crossovers which can easily be tucked in behind your door panels.

Get the same great quality you’ve come to expect from the HD line from CDT Audio in a new, easier, faster drop-in component set!

• 1 pair HD-E6 (improved for 2012) 6.5″ mid woofer
  • 1 pair EX-530 24 dB/octave 2-way crossover, 3 dB Tweeter Adjustment
  • 1 pair HD-100 1″ silk tweeter
  • Power handling: 170 watt RMS @ HPF 120 Hz
  • Frequency response: 65 Hz – 20,000 Hz
  • Impedance: 4 Ohm
  • Sensitivity: 91.6 dB
  • Mounting depth: 2.74”
  • Flush and surface tweeter housings

Price:

$200 shipped per set, 2 sets available

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Free UPS Ground shipping with insurance and Delivery Confirmation within the Continental US

Shipping is an estimated $20 value.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

phpThumb.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...