Item(s) for Sale:

CDT Audio ES-020 2" Mid/Tweeter Pods

Item(s) Description/Condition:

7.5/10

• Dome diameter: 2" (52mm)
  • Frequency response: 150Hz-20.000Hz
  • Sensitivity: 86dB
  • Power handling w/ appropriate high pass filter*: 100W-150Watt

*I have used CDT mid/tweeters extensively. While CDT says they play down to 150 Hz, in the car with a lot of power going to them they must be treated sensibly with regard to your crossover frequency and slope. A 500 Hz - 1 kHz crossover at no less than -12 dB/octave is strongly recommended. We will not replace them due to abuse.

The back side of the pods have been resealed with rubberized CA. This was done to repair screw holes. In no way does this affect the performance of the speakers.

These are the pods sold in CDT's AF-256/020 Accent Fill system. This listing does not include a crossover.

Price:

$100

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Free shipping to the Continental US.

Shipping to other locations is available with a quote.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Are these the ones u use in the middle of the dash
They can be used that way. There's a wedge shaped piece that's used along with double sided tape to couple the pods together into one unit. I can include that if you buy these pods.

Could you please give me a postage cost to Australia? If not too bad I'll grab them. Usps would be cheapest for postage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...