Catch that fade

Participant count
  • Participant list
Do you have the OEM radio? If yes, did you use a Line Output Converter? If the radio is aftermarket, are you using RCAs to the amp or the high speaker output?
The reason I ask is because it sounds like an input wiring issue.
I just have rcas to the amp and then wiring to speakers from the amp. But i blew my subs out. Or fried the voice coils. Dont know what to do now. Trying to find a decent video on to repair it. Need my boom back with no income for my daily errands

just have rcas to the amp and then wiring to speakers from the amp
Then the issue should be speaker wiring. Will you post a picture of the amp ends as it is wired?
Trying to find a decent video on to repair it.
Repairing a blown sub is not easy. It is easier to buy a used one at a pawn shop where you have 30 days to return if it is not to your liking. You could also find one in Craigslist at a good price.
But i blew my subs out. Or fried the voice coils.
What brand amp and subs?

Then the issue should be speaker wiring. Will you post a picture of the amp ends as it is wired?

Repairing a blown sub is not easy. It is easier to buy a used one at a pawn shop where you have 30 days to return if it is not to your liking. You could also find one in Craigslist at a good price.

What brand amp and subs?
I had two alpine sw10dvcsseries wired at 1ohm to hifi1000D mono amp. I thought i did the math right when adjusting controls. But apprently quite not. Now i just have two 10s sitting in the trunk of a ported box.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mikeizo

CarAudio.com Recruit
mikeizo
california
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views