Carver K MOS 2150 (old school)

Spooney
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

Carver K MOS 2150

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Amp is in fair physical shape for its age. Has some scratches and nicks here and there but still looks ok overall. Works like a champ though. Used it to power my front doors for about 6 months with no issues. Has a built in subwoofer crossover but no highpass crossover that I am aware of. Speaker terminal screws have all been replaced and are kind of a pain in the butt to use but once the wire is in there it is very secure. Specs are listed as 75 watts rms by 2 at 4 ohms and 150 watts rms by 2 into 2 ohms and 300 watts rms by 1 into 4 ohms mono. Great sounding made in the USA goodness here . Here is a link to another persons for sale thread with some more information and a gut pic: Carver Fans look here! KLW K MOS 2150 x2! Old School SQ! - DIYMA Car Audio Forum

Price:

100 Shipped OBO. Trades may also be considered but cash is king

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping included

Item Pictures:

1342364175.jpg

1342364187.jpg

1342364182.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Item(s) for Sale:

Carver K MOS 2150

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Amp is in fair physical shape for its age. Has some scratches and nicks here and there but still looks ok overall. Works like a champ though. Used it to power my front doors for about 6 months with no issues. Has a built in subwoofer crossover but no highpass crossover that I am aware of. Speaker terminal screws have all been replaced and are kind of a pain in the butt to use but once the wire is in there it is very secure. Specs are listed as 75 watts rms by 2 at 4 ohms and 150 watts rms by 2 into 2 ohms and 300 watts rms by 1 into 4 ohms mono. Great sounding made in the USA goodness here . Here is a link to another persons for sale thread with some more information and a gut pic: Carver Fans look here! KLW K MOS 2150 x2! Old School SQ! - DIYMA Car Audio Forum

Price:

100 Shipped OBO. Trades may also be considered but cash is king

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping included

Item Pictures:

1342364175.jpg

1342364187.jpg

1342364182.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Spooney

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Spooney
Charlotte,MI,USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date