Carstereotime.com screwed me!

jrmax
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
oklahoma
I ordered two type Rs they came in the mail now they say they cant replace the one that came in the mail with a hole so i have to replace is with something else but in that price range that have nothing i want! so anyone no where i can get type R's on the net and for a good price. Maybe even W3 HX2 or something like that! **** this sux i really want type R's and my audio store charges 65$ more i think i will send one back and keep one if they will let me i saw my type R's and was so happy until i saw the hole that is what i want and i got screwed. Why dont they have them anymore? Whoever is out there that wants type R's dont use carstereotime.com it looks like a good deal but they screwed my boycott.

oh yea, i was so busy trying to convince him to give me the store credit, i forgot to mention that... hahaha but if u want to get new subs, then u should try to return the working type r, get credit for that, then get the w3 or hx2, or whatever else you want. you won't be happy with the sound of 2 different types and/or brands of subs. but i'm sure you already know that, but just in case.

ya i wasnt planning on mixing but i dont want any other subs i want type R's but one thing is that the w3's and hx2's are a little more expensive and i am on a budget.

if you want jls or rockfords, you can always go for a lower model. w0s and he2's arent bad woofers. i have 2 he2's and i love them. my friend has w0's and everyone that's heard our systems all say mines pounds way harder.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jrmax

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
jrmax
oklahoma
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date