Carfax $3 Each!!!!

remember kids snitches get stitches and dumped in ditches.

nobs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/violent.gif.ccf64f7a34b20886d220db2fbff36f3b.gif

Well for one, it's NOT illegal. I already payed for the service, therefore it is MINE to do with it what I please until my carfax account expires.

And two, every single car forum I'm on has a carfax sticky thread for people needing a vin ran for them. If it were illegal, the admin wouldn't let it happen on his/her site.

Making money off this site, other than selling personal goods is against the TOS. If you want to advertise/make money off here you have to pay Goob.
:reported:
Making money off this site? I'm trying to help people out by saving them money, not making money. You act like I'm trying get rich from this. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif Some people....

MODS, if it is against the TOS, I apoligize. Feel free to delete this thread.

And two, every single car forum I'm on has a carfax sticky thread for people needing a vin ran for them. If it were illegal, the admin wouldn't let it happen on his/her site.
Im sure, they do it for free. And its not illegal to do it for free, either. Plus you should be grateful your part of a website like CA.com, so you should be checking the VIN's for free.

I agree to pay a one-time charge of $39.99 (USD) plus applicable sales tax in the following states: CT, DC, HI, NJ, NM, NY, SC, SD, TX, WA and WV, according to my card issuer agreement. This 30 day Unlimited CARFAX Reports Plan is valid for 30 days from the date the first report is run, and is intended for my personal use only.

Commercial use, resale and redistribution of CARFAX Reports is strictly prohibited. "Commercial Use" is defined as use by persons engaged in the business of researching, buying and/or selling of automobiles, the resale or redistribution of Reports, or any other business purpose as determined by CARFAX, Inc. Indicators of Commercial Use may include, an excessive number of reports run during a specific time period. ANY COMMERCIAL USE OF CARFAX VEHICLE HISTORY REPORTS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND ANY SUSPECTED COMMERCIAL USE WILL LEAD TO THE SUSPENSION OF YOUR ACCOUNT,

UNTIL YOU PROVIDE SUFFICIENT PROOF THAT YOUR USE IS PURELY PERSONAL; FAILURE TO DO SO PRIOR TO THE EXPIRATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT WILL RESULT IN THE DEACTIVATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT, WITHOUT REFUND AND MAY RESULT IN LEGAL ACTION. PROOF OF PERSONAL USE MAY INCLUDE; DETAILING HOW YOU ARE USING THE CARFAX ACCOUNT AND SPECIFIC EXAMPLES OF THE SITES OR LOCATIONS WHERE YOU ARE FINDING THE VEHICLES THAT ARE BEING OFFERED FOR SALE. THE DETERMINATION OF PERSONAL USE IS AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF CARFAX, INC.

WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO IMPOSE, AND YOU AGREE TO PAY TO CARFAX, INC., AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE OF $29.99 FOR EACH CARFAX VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT THAT CARFAX, INC. DEEMS WAS ACCESSED FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.

I agree that my CARFAX Report purchase also shall be governed by all the Terms and Conditions of use of the CARFAX Web Site. If you purchased the Unlimited Account and are not 100% satisfied you qualify for a refund if:

> You have not, nor has any member of your household, received a refund from CARFAX within the last 12 months.

> You have run two or less CARFAX Reports on the Account.

> Your refund is requested within 30 days of purchase.

> A refund will not be provided if you have used the CARFAX Report or service for commercial purposes or otherwise violated the terms of use.

There's a guy on here who does them for free //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif. He's legit too he even gave me a print screen shot.

He has some weird username like ecdu2 and has a weird black guy head as his ava.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Keith H

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Keith H
WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies