Southeast Region Car Show- Miami Lakes- Jan 29

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
umm thats south of country walk not miami lakes //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Smartsound is right up the street from my house them are the fuckers that messed up my tints. they had me laughing asking for $350 for Memphis PRs when i got mine for $120 for the pair.

umm thats south of country walk not miami lakes //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Smartsound is right up the street from my house them are the fuckers that messed up my tints. they had me laughing asking for $350 for Memphis PRs when i got mine for $120 for the pair.
Yeah I knew it was closer to me (im in homestead).
Local shops **** around here (price wise).

I wonder where its gonna be. The shop is the size of a buttcrack and the parking lot is always full from the people going to the cuban and nica resturants. I dont see alot of cars fitting there. hell the shop itself only holds 1 car at a time.

Me

Ernesto(Raisedin305)

Dadeschevyboy

gHOstFaCe

And some others from these forums, i have one other one going from a blazer forum. + the people that are regulars there wich will be like 20 people total i guess.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.