Southeast Region Car show- Miami,FL- Feb 26

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
whoever said that i bet doesnt have the balls to say that to anybody in person.....ppl talk way 2 much trash over the internet....Just in case you do have the balls come to me at the show talking that trash and see what a cuban will do to your ass...

youre cuban? i thought you were black....oh well w/e youre straight.....and yeah **** A NIGGUH WHO SAID **** BOUT A LATINO YOU **** BOY COME TALK **** TO A PERSONS FACE NOT A MONITOR AND SEE WHATS UP ******!!!!!!! sorry i just ate like a half pint of some ice cream there pretty wired....but yeah.....**** that nigguh

1/2 cuban 1/2 black..but lets get off this subject that way the thread doesn't get locked...i can't wait for the show, im hoping that i'll atleast break 140 seeing as i'll have no testing with the meter,no tuning and also only going to have like 1000wrms @ 1ohm of power. BUT after impedance rise, the sub is out of the hifonics amp is only going to get about 300-450wrms

1/2 cuban 1/2 black..but lets get off this subject that way the thread doesn't get locked...i can't wait for the show, im hoping that i'll atleast break 140 seeing as i'll have no testing with the meter,no tuning and also only going to have like 1000wrms @ 1ohm of power. BUT after impedance rise, the sub is out of the hifonics amp is only going to get about 300-450wrms
you talking about with my 15? you got a box built and everything already?

I'm gonna try to make the show.

Hey, for you downsouth guys. I manage a guy from Leisure City. His name is Lcity. We are currently recording his album, but have demo cd's we are giving out. PM me if you want a copy. None of it is mastered yet, but you can still get a feel for what he can do. Click the link to his myspace page to hear a couple of songs. When we finish the album, I am gonna give out a bunch of cd's for free.

Let me know what you think.

www.myspace.com/lcity305

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.