Southeast Region car show in marietta

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
    Participant count
  • Participant list

shakin
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
there will be a car show held at the same time of the clash one on July 19 from 6 to 8 at 2540 N. Atlanta Rd Smyrna GA 30080. it will be on the TL and the price will be only $10 and there will be another one on Aug 30 at the same place and time and price

Being that it's the same time as the Clash show, I'm gonna pass on this one....From what was stated about the previous show there, it was a small turnout....Maybe once it gets a little bigger will I consider going.

yes the turn out did sux:crap: i wont be going to it either but the one in august yes i mean you cant beat $10 to run on a tl unless you got one

Whats the deal on this conest? Any flyers or anything a website?
he has fliers but not a website i got one but he kind of screwed him self when he did one the same time as the clash but there will be another one that i will probably go on aug 30

he has fliers but not a website i got one but he kind of screwed him self when he did one the same time as the clash but there will be another one that i will probably go on aug 30
have a copy of the flyer? what kind of scores are usually posted?

the last one he did not many people showed up at all i mean like 4 at most. he is just getting started but he ha said that nobody yet has broken a 150db on his mic(TL).

what ways does he meter? only Sealed up on the dash? If you can get me more info ill come to the next one //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.