Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Yeah it could be good.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • What is this?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mach4security

OH
I found on this new website mach4security.com that you can register your car audio items free on a national database. If your items are then stolen you can change the item status so if the police run a search on your item it can be returned to you. Check out the website, you can register just about anything!

http://mach4security.com

I thought this was a great idea, I have had my system ripped off a time or 2.

OP
M

mach4security

OH
Why is this spam? Its a site I found on the net and thought that others may benefit from it, and I was curious to how many other people are using this new system.

tommyk90
5,000+ posts

THE WHOLE THING!!!
Why is this spam? Its a site I found on the net and thought that others may benefit from it, and I was curious to how many other people are using this new system.
Umm, so thats why the site is full of racing videos? Also, your username is the same as the website.....its a little obvious.

Plus, i really don't see how it works. You register your stuff online, it gets stolen.......and how does it get returned to you?

allyourblood
10+ year member

kill the fakes
i think tommy's commenting on your website. you're using the same name for your nick on here. it'd be kinda odd if you weren't related to that website. i mean, why would you use their name to post on here, if you weren't involved? you "found" this website, and like it enough to use the same name? wow.

abe m.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...