Capacitor Install

Participant count
  • Participant list
is the cap already in? if you just take the power that comes out of the cap to a distrobution block that has one input and two put puts. what size wire are you running?

nice....is there a store I could pick one of those up...cause I would rather have it as soon as possible...I dont want to run the system without it cause my Allternator is not that great...thanks

Some Dude at my Local Audio Shop told me that my Lights were dimming and if Im just idling and the music is up loud the whole thing turns off...so he told me to buy a cap to minimize that....**** it...well thanks for the info

yea, cause the cap will only need to be charged up by the alt so if the alt cant put out enought to being with then it will only be strained more by having a cap.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.