Can't see text for PM's.

Sorry to make you wait, I'm at work. Not sure exactly what version off hand. I can verify that when I get home but I believe it was working fine at one point and then it wasn't. I can try Chrome and see if that helps. Been looking for a reason to try it anyway. Honestly, it would be pretty f'n great if you'd just make the background white instead of dark gray.

Sorry to make you wait, I'm at work. Not sure exactly what version off hand. I can verify that when I get home but I believe it was working fine at one point and then it wasn't. I can try Chrome and see if that helps. Been looking for a reason to try it anyway. Honestly, it would be pretty f'n great if you'd just make the background white instead of dark gray.
Actually the background is white on 99.9% of browsers and is set to be that way. With all the browser updates things do get broken unfortunately. As soon as you can, please let me know the version you were using, as they have checked with version 3.6.12 and can't replicate it

Anyway you or the original poster could do a screenshot of this page? I wanted to check something also
Looks like this

Notext.jpg

Thanks! Anyway you could do a screenshot of this exact page, starting from the top? Just one screenshot will do. I wanted to make sure that the white background is even showing up on this page as well.

Thanks! Anyway you could do a screenshot of this exact page, starting from the top? Just one screenshot will do. I wanted to make sure that the white background is even showing up on this page as well.
age.jpg

Thanks. So it looks like its only happening on the PM section. Have an ad blocker on by chance? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Thanks. So it looks like its only happening on the PM section. Have an ad blocker on by chance? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Yea that's it. It's visible when I turn it off. Anyway of fixing that though?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.