Canon Powershot S3 IS Used $215

Participant count
  • Participant list

mjbailey21
10+ year member

Getting back into it!
Dallas, Tx
Have had this awesome Powershot S3 IS for a couple of months. I wanted it mainly for when I went to study abroad. Shows signs of regular wear, though it still works flawlessly! Requires 4 AA batteries, comes with a 2GB memory card. Selling it to help neutralize xmas gifts costs! I've got all the manuals and necessary cables. Will come in original Canon box.

Can get pictures if you want but it is what it is!

I own the same camera. It's a very nice high-zoom camera and quite easy to use. With 2 GB of memory, you should get about 700 pictures at the highest settings or about 15 minutes of video at the highest settings. I get about 400 pictures off a set of 2500 mAh NiMH batteries. The camera gives you lots of manual controls and the ability to attach optional lenses w/ a lens adapter. Like most digital cameras, it isn't the best in low-light situations, although it's certainly better than average. The screen is a little on the small side (2") making it about the only downside.

http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&fcategoryid=144&modelid=13077

I recommend it and $215 is a pretty good price for a camera of this calibre.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mjbailey21

10+ year member
Getting back into it!
mjbailey21
Dallas, Tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies