Can you tell the difference? L5, L7?

LoudCrownVic
5,000+ posts

1/1 of Team Team Team
I am looking into purchasing a Kicker Solo Baric 15" it has the balck cone and does not specify L7 or L5 in the "S" logo, but I was told it was an L7. I am taking it for a test drive this weekend, so I have it now. I was told By it's owner it is an L7. On the Internet, L7's have a silver cone. WTF? Is it simply an older L7 or what???

Do I have an L7 or an L5? Help please!

They were the same thing at that time? So it is a Kicker Solo Baric, not an L7 nor an L5 because at that time they just had Solo Barics, and hadn't come out out with a better or worse model yet? This is all confusing. I hope i don't get screwed paying 200 bucks for this thing... Even though it hits better than my two old 15's I am tight on cash and getting screwed would **** real bad.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.