can it really handle 10,000 watts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEYYYY GUYYYYS HOLYSHIT.......did you know that KICKER makes solox's holyshit freakin kicker man........................im done just had to shed some light on the subject.

oh hoss now you wanna diss me -ok well you about to get schooled. im a director of customer service for a medical instrument company dealing with endoscopic medical instrumentation overseeing departments on both coasts with 32 people under me. i have two bachelors degrees --one in business administration and another in communications. i have given multiple speeches with audiences consisting mainly of doctors--nurses---and other medical personnel and recently was invited to iraq to speak on and help demonstrate some of our newest instrumentation for some newly built hospitals there. so maybe hoss you are the one that should spend your time reading a book instead of wasting your time picking on some 17 year old kid who did nothing more than state a fact he believes to be true. i have seen guys on here overly pontificate on numerous items and more oft than not they are not clearly on point with regards to the topic at hand. he is a 17 year old kid trying to have some fun on a chat forum just as i am a 42 year old man trying to do the same. his comment was not so out of line that he deserves a whole group of "supposedly" grown men jumping on his case. he made a one sentence comment that if ignored would have been the end of it--but instead a group of you decided to verbally attack him and when he responded he then was branded "a child". well guess what good people ---he is a child but from what ive seen---he is not alone in that regards and at least he with age will mature---it might already be too late for the rest of you. so hoss in closing--some of us use chat forums as a souce of enjoyment to release stress and just have some good clean fun and in the process gain some knowledge in whatever field we are discussing. hoss-- so you see--i chose to communicate and use language that has in no way any bearing on who or what i am or have accomplished in my lifetime because as i stated earlier. i am here to have some fun and maybe learn something about car audio --not be judged by some chat room groupie whose own life must be so meaningless that he must look for acceptance and praise wherever and however he can get it even if that means being nothing more than a mindless --non original thought having individual such as yourself. well im done now-- me and the 17 year old are gonna go pick up some young hot nubile shortiez and get our muthufukin swerve on so you have fun hoss--and remember--a mind is a terrible thing to waste so please maybe less bass and crack open that thing you have holding up your coffee table. yeah the book hoss---good boy.

peace

well thats good to know, i guess...

no one said you were a brain dead moron. perhaps if you had checked the link you would have gotten the joke and the related material. seeing as how you have a medical background, then you should understand that you dont have to take everything "as serious as cancer" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif . i will add this though, if you act/type like an imbicil, be prepared to be dealt with accordingly //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

as for me doing some reading... you might be suprised that i do plenty of reading, seeing as how im a 21 year old college student... yet i fail to see how that comes into this argument.

i do have better things to do than pick on a 17 year old, and if you will check this thread agin, you will note that i never once made a comment to him other than the fact that he was also talking **** to people. but im sure you already knew that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

and yes, we are all here to have fun and to learn. so lighten up, dont take everything on the internet seriously, and who knows, maybe you will learn something and have fun at the same time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif .

**** i need some puzzy---why did i write all dat----hey 17 year old rush dat order of puzzy---i gotz issuez and only a young cleanly shaven perky breasted shortie can help.

thankz

lol i am only on page 4 and i feel bad for this kid.

look man i just turned 18 years old on saturday and I got a little story for you. its not even really a story just a justification of you not being able to afford all of that stuff.

I worked for my dad during the summer and made $8.50 an hour @ 40 hours a week (i dont know where you would find time to get this amount of hours with school and everything though). I brought home 254$ a week. Now this wasnt too bad of cash for a 17 year old but the part that ***** is, i payed for gas, insurance, rent (to my mom), my own food (whenever i ate out) and other stuff, and at the end of the week i had about 90$ left to blow on whatever after these payments.

Gas = $25-35/wk

Insurance = $45/wk

Rent = $35/wk

Food = $50/wk (ate out alot)

Making $8.50 an hour to obtain a 18" Solo X it would have taken 10 weeks of saving every penny I had left over to get it. And even longer to get an amp for it. If you saved your money for like 6 months to get that system then hey everyone on here can then shut up, until you can tell me different, ask your mom if she can buy me a 18" Solo X too. Thanks!

i'll never grow up!!!

hehe

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif

uhhhhhhhh I work for my bros shop and he under pays me and overworks me. Nothing better then cheap labor.

Solo X a tiny bit heavier then my Wee Wee //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/handclap.gif.0c301076f534e244f0460706894f19e0.gif (blind nut)

So is there even a topic here anymore? A topic that justifies this thread being alive that is.

- Steve

threadblowsdg.jpg

This pic applies here as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...