can i temporarily sub other Xovers for my CMXs?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I would laugh at your comments except for the fact that it took them about the same amount of time to replace a tweeter under warranty for me. Good luck.

so i FINALLY am getting my CMX kicks back after rainbow f*ckin around with the warranty for like 6 or so months. im pretty sure the xover ARE functioning but they were damaged also (didnt realize until recently), so since i still have the warranty id like to exchange them. but god knows its probably going to be several months till i see them again. so would it be possible to sub other Xovers in their place till i get mine back (im assuming i wont find someone selling ONLY their CMX Xovers)? cant go active b/c i dont have the spare channels or the processing to do so.

I would laugh at your comments except for the fact that it took them about the same amount of time to replace a tweeter under warranty for me. Good luck.
yeah, and the fact that virtually NO ONE sells rainbow makes it that much more of a pain in the ass.

Aaron doesnt like the idea of running other Xovers, so i guess i gotta try to find some CMX xovers or just wait //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I'm going to be selling my set of CMX kicks if you're interested. I don;t want to have to wait on parts or warranty again. The two mids and two x-overs are preactically new. One mid and x-over have never been wired while the other mid and x-over have about 5 hours playing time, were gently installed and never abused. One tweeter is new, never seen power but the other tweeter is bent from being caught in the door jamb. I don't want to have to buy another tweeter and wait who knows how long. The bent tweeter plays and I can't really tell a difference in its sound from before. I bough tthe set new and still have hardware and everything. LMK if interested.

yeah, and the fact that virtually NO ONE sells rainbow makes it that much more of a pain in the ass.
Aaron doesnt like the idea of running other Xovers, so i guess i gotta try to find some CMX xovers or just wait //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.