Can i get a PC / Offers?

st0n3r
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

First off, if this post is in the wrong place, or not inline with the rules of this forum, please let me know where to post this and ill delete / repost, or just move it please.

I just had my Kicker S15L7 Delivered on Tuesday. After getting it delivered i discovered that the speakers size is actually enormous. Its not something i can likely house in my trunk with the proper box for it.

What would one be worth as brand new, still in the box. Only opened to take pictures?

Im looking to go with a single / pair of subs that can run on my rockford tb1500.1dbcp amp and not get blown with too much power. I prefer SPL subs as well.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Ive got a 2009 Ford Fusion SEL. Im sure it would fit also, but i have a family, so i need some of my trunk space and i believe that about 1/2+ would be used for a good vented enclosure?

I mean if i can use the sub and get a great vented box custom built to use the right amount of space needed im all for it, but just based on appearances im not so sure.

you could get anywhere from 275-350 on ebay.(I doubt its worth that much here) Other than that, see if anybody here wants datt theree kicker.. GL.
The prices you see in that range on ebay for for manufacture refurb's. The new ones are looking about $400 - $425 per, which i know id not get that here, but i also want to avoid ebay / paypal for their fee's. I could simply send the sub back and eat the restock fee also. Hopefully someone has some subs they would want to possibly trade for this one.

Ive got awesome feedback in ebay / heatware. Im not sure if folks here use heatware as a form of reputation, but on EVGA (computer hardware forums) ive done business and we use heatware to provide feedback. Im in the NW Indiana about 1hr SE of Chicago.

The prices you see in that range on ebay for for manufacture refurb's. The new ones are looking about $400 - $425 per, which i know id not get that here, but i also want to avoid ebay / paypal for their fee's. I could simply send the sub back and eat the restock fee also. Hopefully someone has some subs they would want to possibly trade for this one.
Ive got awesome feedback in ebay / heatware. Im not sure if folks here use heatware as a form of reputation, but on EVGA (computer hardware forums) ive done business and we use heatware to provide feedback. Im in the NW Indiana about 1hr SE of Chicago.
2011 KICKER 11-S15L7-2 15" Solo-Baric L7 SQUARE SUB WOOFER D2 1000W RMS 11S15L72 713034055013 | eBay

KICKER S15L7-2 15" CAR AUDIO STEREO SUBWOOFER DVC 2-OHM 2,000 WATTS S15L7 L7 NEW 713034055013 | eBay

Roughly $350 : p

What kind of car? How much trunk space do you have, and how much of that are you WILLING to give up?

I could probably give up about 1/2 of my trunk space. I want to get something built that custom fits into the trunk so that when its in there it kind of fits in and almost seals the sides of the trunk, but at this point im not finding much luck on local places willing to do it lol. I have no idea what the rough square footage of my trunk is. As mentioned aboved i have a 09 Fusion SEL 4dr.

[quote name='st0n3r']I could probably give up about 1/2 of my trunk space. I want to get something built that custom fits into the trunk so that when its in there it kind of fits in and almost seals the sides of the trunk, but at this point im not finding much luck on local places willing to do it lol. I have no idea what the rough square footage of my trunk is. As mentioned aboved i have a 09 Fusion SEL 4dr.[/QUOTE]

Just trying to help you out here, how are your carpentry skills? Hit up @Buck or @Moble Enclosurs for a design, or get talkin with Moble Enclosurs. He builds rock solid boxes for a decent price.

-by the way, your trunk is 15.8 cu.ft. you'll need roughly 6-8 cubes of that for your box.(hah, roughly 1/2)

i tried looking all over the place for trunk space etc. didnt find much.... by chance can you maybe find a complete breakdown of the trunks shape / measurements? someone here is going to help me with a design but i am completely stupid when it comes to measuring our something and calculating curves / angles etc.
[quote name='Ionakron']Just trying to help you out here, how are your carpentry skills? Hit up @Buck or @Moble Enclosurs for a design, or get talkin with Moble Enclosurs. He builds rock solid boxes for a decent price.

-by the way, your trunk is 15.8 cu.ft. you'll need roughly 6-8 cubes of that for your box.(hah, roughly 1/2)[/QUOTE]

i dont have anything to put the sub in. my box is for 2 x 10" L7's, but i sent them back for a 15" so no box. Also, i gutted my trunk today to start sound proofing it up.

Sending it back and eating the restocking fees will most likely get you the most back out of the sub. Maybe if you email the place you can work out something where you trade in the sub for something that will work better for you.

i bought the original subs a little over a year ago and did an RMA 2 weeks ago. My RMA's blew in 15 minutes, i called an asked to switch from the 2 10's to 1 15. So ive already gotten the most ill get from them as far as that goes. Ill just find someone who will build the box after i get it designed. i think a 15 in my car will be over the top but hey if your going to build it, why stop at going too far lol/

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

st0n3r

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
st0n3r
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from