SOLD Can anybody get a SI Mag to England?

Pull9Gs
10+ year member

1.21 GIGAWATTS?!
England
Is anybody willing to ship a SI Mag (ideally 15") to England, or does anybody know anywhere over here that has them or suppliers that will ship them???

Or are there any English members on here that have one?

Thanks

that is gonna cost an arm and 2 legs i bet. i recently shipped a steering wheel to a friend in the UK and it ran about $50 even after i calimed it as a gift.

Not sure, but they have all kinds of "demo cars" from the UK, with SI equipment in them on their website..
Yeah I have seen that also. I wonder where thy are getting them from...

Where is your avatar from? I know I've seen it in a music video somewhere. I just can't remember.

Oh, and the Mag will be worth the trouble //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

there is a guy in the UK who competes with Si subs

check out there forum on soundsolutionsaudio.com and maybe you can get in touch with him

He just installed 8 15s

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.