Northwest Region Calling all Lincoln City MECA Competors/Attenders

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA

Suicide Bobb
5,000+ posts

SPLC Fails
Use this thread to post your name and a picture of yourself/your car (only first name, last is unecessary). I don't want to go around asking "are you ridnclean off caraudio?" lol

I'm Dylan, and I'll post a pic of my car here in a little bit. I just sold my Bonneville, going to pick up the Audi around 7 tonight!

What?? You guy's aren't going? I didn't get my project done in time. Waiting for glue to dry on my box and I still dont have the engine/trans in //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif Its 3AM, I'm going to bed.

What?? You guy's aren't going? I didn't get my project done in time. Waiting for glue to dry on my box and I still dont have the engine/trans in //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif Its 3AM, I'm going to bed.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif This ***** for errone.

I didn't get the funds for a recone/amp/wiring/etc., Geoff got in a car crash, Steven's car wouldn't make it, and Sam doesn't have a car. We thought we would all go in my car and at least attend, but I sold my car last night, and wasn't able to pull a cashiers check out since all the banks were closed, so I'm stuck without a car until a couple hours from now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Good luck, hope things work out for ya!

Well the show turned out pretty good all things considered! The weather looked really bad for the weekend but it didn't rain much. About 15-20 cars showed up to compete. It took a while for everyone to get their **** dialed in, but once it kicked off it went pretty fast. I think it will be a lot better next year and hopefully the weather will hold out! I have some pics/vids I'm thinking about uploading if anyone's interested.

it got louder after i left the show haha.

gonna meter it again sometime this week.

***** i didn't have time to play with setup much, but oh well. great show!

chek oregon meca thread for pics/vids!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.