Calling all cerwin vega fanatics

altecz
10+ year member

ny
Is Everyone kind of fedup with people comments on the same subs over and over and ove..i personally hate re,adire i think they are overated subs for Amateurs.any way if anyone wants to speak about quality subs like infinity,idmax,cerwinvega,alpine,bostonacoustics. lets star this a much more sensible thread.... cmon we need to do this fo the name sake of good subs vs crap subs

Is Everyone kind of fedup with people comments on the same subs over and over and ove..i personally hate re,adire i think they are overated subs for Amateurs.any way if anyone wants to speak about quality subs like infinity,idmax,cerwinvega,alpine,bostonacoustics. lets star this a much more sensible thread.... cmon we need to do this fo the name sake of good subs vs crap subs
Come on. We all know you're here to just flame the 'internet companies'. So we'll just not pay attention to anything you have to say anymore. It's that easy.

We all know you have a major hard on for Cerwin Vega's products ... admit it, it's clearly seen in your posts. Oh, and just because you haven't heard something doesn't mean it's crap. Or just because your precious Cerwin Vega's got owned by some 'internet brand', doesn't mean they're crap.

I still don't understand why people get a kick out of starting threads such as these, just to piss people off. I guess children will be children. A 5amp current draw for a brain attatched to a constant 200amp alternator for a mouth.

- Steve //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Ummm, not getting smart, but i have 2 Magnum D2 12s (tuned to 29hz) My friend has a Jeep Cheerokee with 4 Cerwin Vega 12s. Ummmm, yea he couldnt mess with me. This other guy had either 3 or 4 eclipse 12s, I didnt get the opportunity to hear them for myself but about 6 guys who KNEW him and was BESTFRIENDS with him, heard my car and said mine sounded better and cleaner. So all internet companies are not crap. Im loving my magnums. Just my opinion though

altecs, you got me so riled up I had to coerce myself to do the happy dance in order to calm down...

you sure are mature man, trying to incite mini-internet riots....lol

Go back to your E-Thug Mansion.

hey guys i know you all dont know about music and need professional help to get youre crappy music going.but remember stroker pros are comming

hey guys i know you all dont know about music and need professional help to get youre crappy music going.but remember stroker pros are comming
I'm shitting my brain just thinking about them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

- Steve

Dude ur an ass. How are u gonna come on here and say that these brands ****? U have probably never heard anything sep **** from best buy. I dont have any internet brand stuff in my car but do u see me sayin my type r's r better than internet brands? The answer is no cuz i havent heard them so how can i compare? In fast my friend has a d2 and his sytems owns mine in spl. Why do people like u start threads like this anyways? To show people how big of an idiot u are? I just dont get it

I read all of your posts, altecz, and you do nothing but bash people who aren't all over CV's dick like you are.

Get a f*cking brain and a life. We don't need your ******** here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.