Calling all 2006 and newer Impala box builders !!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Spooney
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
What is the largest enclosure any of you have fit into the trunk of a 2006 and newer Impala without having to build it in the trunk? Any max dimensions you might have would be great or any dimensions of large boxes that fit with no issues. Gonna try to shoehorn an 18 into my trunk.

Thats very close to what I was thinking. I am probably keep it about 14 inches high to give the sub a little more breathing room. Going to try a smaller box/sub combo to experiment with port placement as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I was just about to say that left plug is stereo and the right monophonic.
I loved my JVC head unit. Got it for a steal and never had an issue. Pioneer on the other hand, had 2 with constant issues. I installed that Sony...
If you can find these in your area. Id recommend these for drop ins. They play from 40Htz on up. Sound very nice on amplified power for premium...
Thanks for the reply bass addict. I am sure with ya'lls help I'll get it tuned up. Audiobaun has been a huge help. He basically linked everything...

About this thread

Spooney

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Spooney
Charlotte,MI,USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date