Cadence ZRS-C9

Participant count
  • Participant list

MisterDeadeye
10+ year member

Bannned
Nebraska
Good budget 4 channel? It was on AudioSavings for a long time at $140, and I just went back to pull the trigger, just to find that it's no longer carried by them. Now I've got to pay $200, unfortunately.

Anyway, I just wanted to make sure this amp is a good choice. I plan on eventually going active, and this seemed like it had quite a few options. Plus, it's nice to know I can run it at 16V if, for whatever reason, I want/need to.

Bump. Still thinking about getting the amp. It popped back up on AudioSavings too, so I'll be able to get it for cheap. It will be powering just some ID 6.5 coaxials right now, but will eventually be run active with a component set. It seemed to have plenty of filter options, crossover options, etc., and seemed to have minimal THD at rated power.

I've seen people recommending Cadence for budget amps, and this is one of the more expensive ones.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.