Cadence = FAIL

da box king
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Portland, MI
Well my buddy bought the txa-750d, and while hookin it up..it powers on, but no output...at first protection was on and then shuts off, but still no output. Hook up a 4 channel to the same wires, and there is output..soo cadance failed this time..

do they not test the amps b4 sending out? and this was bought direct from cadence. Anyone know what they will do about the warranty too?

here is a link to the amp, I looked over the board and it looked good too

http://www.cadencestore.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=125&idproduct=386

why do you keep posting this stuff in the lounge? Are you not smart enough to post it in the appropriate sections?
ohh well posted in the wrong section....I'm drunk, not thinkin, and the lounge is the closest to my mouse:laugh:

if mod sees this please move to appropriate section...or just leave it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

call and talk to jason

explain what happened. he will take care of you

should take only a few days to get it back to you since you are in MI

The latest Cadence amps haven't impressed me. Saw a TXA-1000D (IIRC, can't remember the model # exactly) shoot DC, fresh out of the box.

A far cry from the A7+HC days...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

if you already took it apart and looked at it then they probably wont do anything for you
took the 6 screws off the cover...there is no sticker sayin you break the warranty....still looks like brand new, can't tell we did

The latest Cadence amps haven't impressed me. Saw a TXA-1000D (IIRC, can't remember the model # exactly) shoot DC, fresh out of the box.
A far cry from the A7+HC days...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
indeed

the ZRS line is not bad i loved my ZRS 10's and my 9000d

the previous Z series was pretty nice to i had several Z 7000's that performed very well

but the old A7 HC well like most O/S cant be beat

took the 6 screws off the cover...there is no sticker sayin you break the warranty....still looks like brand new, can't tell we did
dont worry about it just tell jason you opened it to see what was up

they will repair it

their turn around is usually 1 day

one of my ZRS 10's i sent to them they repaired same day they got it and it was shipped back that day.

total of 4 days without it IL to NJ and back

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.