bypass module for 2005 cavalier

Participant count
  • Participant list
a local audio/video/security shop..... i hate installin rem.start's in cavaliers..
You've said this before, and I still don't understand why?

I'd do cavaliers all day over grand ams.

Anyways to op... takes a 555L should be able to pick one up anywhere for rather cheap.

You've said this before, and I still don't understand why?
I'd do cavaliers all day over grand ams.

Anyways to op... takes a 555L should be able to pick one up anywhere for rather cheap.
they just ****... they kill my back.. and i dont like how you cant pull the under dash out.. that's all.. it's not like i turn them down.. i just dislike installing rem.start's on em..

they just ****... they kill my back.. and i dont like how you cant pull the under dash out.. that's all.. it's not like i turn them down.. i just dislike installing rem.start's on em..
Drop the steering column bam your ign wires and passlock wires are right there(should be three 7mm or torx)... parking lights and brake wire are both in the driver kick at the black plug //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I try to stay off my back as much as possible.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.