SOLD BXi2006D - $175

Lingerfelt
10+ year member

BRB, CEO'N
Looking to sell my Hifonics BXi2006D. It's almost a year and a half old, but it's only been hooked up for about 6-7 months. Now that I have two SAZ1500s, I have no use for it.

It bounced between my girlfriend's Ion and my Bonneville, and being a complete noob at the time, I had a lot of difficulty setting things up, which is why it spent so much time sitting in my room.

Whether it was faulty RCAs, my car breaking down, not being able to find the remote wire in the Ion, or because my girlfriend had to haul around her nieces life belongings (//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif), add to that the time I'd have to wait to get a friend to hook it back up and there's where you get 5 months of inactivity.

Anyway, now that you know the history, it's beaten up pretty good. Overall, I'd give it a 4.5/10 cosmetically, but functionally it's 10/10. The front has it's fair share of wear and tear, perhaps a little excessive, moving from car to car. Most importantly, two of the mounting tabs are broken. It's the two at the top of the amp. One took a piece of the corner out, and the other just snapped in half. Both are pictured.

Gain was never up more than 75%, bass boost remained low if not at 0. Never saw low voltage.

Sorry for the novel, but I like people to know as much information as possible so they know what they're getting. Any questions feel free to PM me, I understand I have no refs as a seller, so if there's anything I can do to reassure you, let me know. I got scammed on my second purchase here, and it's not cool.

Comes with the original box and owners manual, I MIGHT have the bass knob, I'll get back on that.

I've seen them go for around 225-250 plus shipping on here, so I'll say $175 + shipping OBO. I'm semi-firm on that price, I'd rather keep it and sell it to a local idiot than lose THAT much.

The white patches on the back are velcro and can/will be removed upon request.

Bump $150 + shipping + paypal

If you sent me a pm about this before, please resend it. I had to clear out my box.

Let's get this sold. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

****, wish I would've gotten this instead of a 1606d haha... Can always get it and throw it in a new case or hs so it'll look nicer too, but no cash to throw around at the moment, good luck with the sale though.

Free bump

****, wish I would've gotten this instead of a 1606d haha... Can always get it and throw it in a new case or hs so it'll look nicer too, but no cash to throw around at the moment, good luck with the sale though.
Free bump
Thanks, the **** case is the only reason I'm pricing it this low. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Thanks, the **** case is the only reason I'm pricing it this low. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Yeah, I catch your drift.

I honestly don't know why it hasn't sold, If it were here a few weeks ago I would've taken it myself. I can see how it got that bad though. I broke one foot off of mine already (was bent just a lil when I got it) trying to straighten it out, and it snapped off outta nowhere, and when I put it in my trunk, I forgot to leave room for the arm's that hold the trunk open to slide down. Slammed the trunk shut, and took a good chunk outta mine... lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Yeah, I catch your drift.
I honestly don't know why it hasn't sold, If it were here a few weeks ago I would've taken it myself. I can see how it got that bad though. I broke one foot off of mine already (was bent just a lil when I got it) trying to straighten it out, and it snapped off outta nowhere, and when I put it in my trunk, I forgot to leave room for the arm's that hold the trunk open to slide down. Slammed the trunk shut, and took a good chunk outta mine... lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
Lol yeah. Going in and out of the trunk of a Saturn Ion on the back of my box ruined it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Lingerfelt

10+ year member
BRB, CEO'N
Lingerfelt
Shelby Township, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date