Buyer Beware: Bobby322

06goat
10+ year member

bumpin bluegrass
Michigan
He has a few things for sale on the forum currently.

A week ago, I sent him $65 for the 4 runs of Knu fleks 1/0. I sent payment, and he hasnt replied to my PM's since.

Today I noticed he now has a -1 Feedback. This is because he apparently already sold the wire to someone else and quit replying to them as well.

BEWARE

Update: He replied to PM's and said the package was shipped back to him. He will provide a tracking number when it ships back out. We will see how this turns out.

Never lifted the claim. Still getting reviewed i supposed. After he said he would ship back out and provide me with a tracking number, he quit replying again. He has a few more things for sale on here so Make sure everyone knows to keep clear

He has a few things for sale on the forum currently.
A week ago, I sent him $65 for the 4 runs of Knu fleks 1/0. I sent payment, and he hasnt replied to my PM's since.

Today I noticed he now has a -1 Feedback. This is because he apparently already sold the wire to someone else and quit replying to them as well.

BEWARE
that person was me. I paid him for the wire and two weeks later I did not have it on my doorstep. I never ONCE received a PM from him with tracking info or anything like that. I filed a paypal claim at that point, since i had PM'd him a couple times asking if he had shipped and gotten no response.

ALSO, he fed me EXACTLY the same kind of BS - he told me that it was shipped back to him and asked me to lift the paypal claim. Yeah well, you can go F&&& yourself buddy, I will do no such thing. I received a refund from paypal since he never even replied to the claim. I actually asked him at several points for a refund and he did not comply.

He is a scammer and no one should deal with him. nom nom, PLEASE leave him negative feedback so that he cannot continue to behave in this manner.

Thanks,

-martian

PS - any questions about this, PM me and I'd be happy to answer.

Thanks man, I knew it was you but didnt feel the need to state your Username. I think the reason he replied to one of my pm's eventually was because I was posting in his other FS threads That he is a scammer. Kinda pissed tho cause 4 runs for $65 was a hell of a deal lol Too good to be true...

if anyone is interested i got 30feet of blue knu kca and 15feet of black kca //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nerd.gif.c6fa51ddf7ff75f1c0371fbc648f70ae.gif and alot of terms

if anyone is interested i got 30feet of blue knu kca and 15feet of black kca //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nerd.gif.c6fa51ddf7ff75f1c0371fbc648f70ae.gif and alot of terms
I'm diggin your style bro. You always seem to slip in and do something like this and i sir love it hahaha

Oh, and OP hope all is settled with you and the douchebag your having to deal with.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

06goat

10+ year member
bumpin bluegrass
06goat
Michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies