Bumpintrunk!!!!!!! Dont Deal With Him At All

the reason i shiped before payment was i dont have refs except one and he had a couple. the plan was i ship out and he pays down payment once i get him tracking number.
ill get the pms i have of said agreements.
You live and learn.

I personally would not ship to anyone before payment clears regardless of who they are or the refences they have. If someone asks you to ship first, just decline and move onto the next buyer.

You live and learn.
I personally would not ship to anyone before payment clears regardless of who they are or the refences they have. If someone asks you to ship first, just decline and move onto the next buyer.
the only people im willing to ship before seeing payment would be people ive done plenty of business with. even them i still highly prefer to have the $ before shipping to help cover those costs.

You live and learn.
sooo true i just wish it would of happend with something else instead of the Solo //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

Oak Park, MI 48237

i did map quest his adde that he gave me and it showed up as the appartments he gave me so idk.

i belive it is but even if i reported it it would probly take a couple months and i probly wont even get anything out of it.

Can try the police department and see what they have to say. Just explain the story and go from there. Or maybe contact the Post office and ask them some questions as they should know.

***** to hear, but you live and you learn mang.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

gattaluvdatBASS

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
gattaluvdatBASS
Tucson
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies