bsless.com?

I can't give you a whole lot by way of a critique for their customer service or anything. But I assure you that they are legit. Many people here buy from them. If your still a little timid about buying from them, just pay a little more at http://www.ikesound.com . You'll get free shipping too.

My brother actually just bought a JBL 600.1 from bsless.com. Everything went smooth as silk, ordered on Mon. arrived @ noon on Thurs. Shipping was only $10 so he saved like $30 over ikesound.com. I would recomend them.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

thanks guys i really appreciate all the help. i think ill buy that JBL 600.1. thanks again.

Vorak

i bought a JBL BP600.1 recently and I blew it up in like 3 weeks and I sent it back and they sent me a new one in 1 week turn around. They ship fast and their service is fast.

how did i blow it up? i dont know...i think the chip inside died and the amp got hot.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.