Broken 12" L7 and Broken 8" L5

Participant count
  • Participant list
****'t sorry thought i posted this in subwoofer if someone get confused sorry

Item(s) for Sale:

I am selling a broken 12" kicker L7 dual 4 ohm subwoofer and a broken 8" kicker L5 dual 2 ohm I also have a 1cu box for the 8 if anyones interested its made from 1/2 mdf and by no means professional was the first box I built.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The 12 L7 has a ripped spider pictured below it still plays but sounds awful an need the spider replaced, some of the coating on the basket has also come off it was originally used in a marine application. The 12 L7 also has had the cone reglued with a product called lifeseal. The 8 L5 is missing a wire that leads from the terminal to the voice coil below I picture what the missing one looks like and what it should look like, still plays when i put a wire in there but I can't get anything to stay since this is hardly any wire exposed.

Price:

I'm asking 50 obo for each I'd also be open to trading them.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Pm me for shipping or I live in highlands county Florida which is about 2 hours from Orlando and we could arrange a meeting or something.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

12 L7

8 L5

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.