Bring Me DDR RAM, AGP Cards WC3 TFT!

Participant count
  • Participant list

King_corral
10+ year member

Id Hit IT!....With A BAT!
Indiana
Ive got a 1 Farad Stinger Digital Capacitor for sale but mostly gonna trade it ill have pics you can pm me and ill send you them post and pm with offer or what ever

wanting

2x1GB DDR 184 pin dimm PC2700 or PC3200

AGP Video Card 8x

WarCraft III The Frozen Throne

Also have cash to buy

Ive got a budget gaming pc for sale that has some of those items already in it. Buy it and keep it or part it out and keep what you need. I'll give you a good price. I just need a basic desktop now that law school started.

heh ive got to gaming pcs just want to the ***** one and get a laptop out of it! thanks though if you part out let me know though

lol PC2700? That's some old stuff, my old Dell used that.

Oddly enough if you wanted to buy that type of RAM on newegg it would cost like 5 times as much as the brand new top of the line stuff...

lol PC2700? That's some old stuff, my old Dell used that.
Oddly enough if you wanted to buy that type of RAM on newegg it would cost like 5 times as much as the brand new top of the line stuff...
Really? My dad just put some in his old Dell. $30 shipped from Newegg.

Heh Yeah i found some for 42 which was the cheapest i saw but yeah its old but this computer is only short of the ram from being finished and the other one is basically set

Really? My dad just put some in his old Dell. $30 shipped from Newegg.
****, when I bought it, it was like 80$ for 1gb while the fastest stuff at the time was on sale for like 20 bucks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

King_corral

10+ year member
Id Hit IT!....With A BAT!
King_corral
Indiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies