FOR SALE Brian Harvey/ Winntech Scorpion Audio/visual display for sale

ICDGR8

CarAudio.com Newbie
Feb 13, 2020
richmond, va
Price
Was Photo Included
Yes
Our Richmond Va custom shop is in possession of 2 of these displays which have been great for us. Due to our remodeling we've decided to part ways with one of our displays. This is a limited edition display built by brian harvey of winntech which includes the 3 racing seats with the entire display. No equipment will be included.

Looking to see if anyone is interested here prior to us making it available on ebay

System can easily be set up into a gaming console with just about any size TV. I've included pictures but feel free to contact me for more information
I'm available via ig @icdgoat or Facebook @ ic Jenkins

Thanks for your time

Attachments

wew lad

wew lad inc
Rating - 100% 
7   0   0
Mar 22, 2015
VA
Way too much for me to buy myself but happy to see a shop somewhat local to me. I'm in VA but a few hours way although I'm interested in oldschool car audio that's collecting dust in the back from the 80s/90s and early 2000's, do you have anything you'd be willing to part with?

OP
I

ICDGR8

CarAudio.com Newbie
Feb 13, 2020
richmond, va
Way too much for me to buy myself but happy to see a shop somewhat local to me. I'm in VA but a few hours way although I'm interested in oldschool car audio that's collecting dust in the back from the 80s/90s and early 2000's, do you have anything you'd be willing to part with?
We do it all bro... check out our website www.rpmsuperstore.com

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Trending topics