nitrodude
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
fl
Item(s) for Sale:

Brand new in box xs power d5100

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Battery is brand spankin new

Battery terminals are used. 1 is missing 1 allen set screw easy replaced at any hardware store.

Price: $200

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Local florida pickup or +shipping. If battery is removed from xs power packaging it will fit in a large flat rate box. If you want it sealed in the original box it will be a 12x12x8 45 pound package-shipping will be expensive unless removed and put in a large usps flat rate.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

And ive sold $1,000's in different items on forums, same way ive bought $600 helis, $250 remotes, etc and sent money first to them. Seriously do people come on here and rip people off over a couple bucks that often that everyone is on edge here?I really dont get it because literally no other forum that ive been on is like this.
Yes. People are edgy here. Let me tell you a situation I encountered not long ago. In fact, it's still in the buyer/seller feedback section if you wanna read it. Saw some spkr comp set I was looking at, and for a good price. Said I'd take it. Sent him $$ right away. Heard nothing back, said he was gonna get me shipping info. Now mind you, this person has a ton of good references, so thought I was in good hands. Anyway, finally made a thread about 2 or less weeks later. Heard nothing after 2-3 weeks. Finally had enough of waiting and filed a Paypal dispute. After about a month, I finally got my $$ back, but no speakers. So what happened? I dunno....but I was glad to get my $$ back, 100%.

Another time a member on here was expecting an amp.....instead got a paver stone. How fvcked up is that?!

Again, you have 0 feedback score here, in other forums you might have some but doesn't necessarily count on this particular forum. Disturbed471985 has plenty and is always on here. Hence why he mentioned you ship 1st, then he'll pay. There's always protection for seller/buyer. So hopefully you and him can work out a deal.

Thats crazy. I remember years ago on the rc forums stuff like that happened. But with paypal and all the buyer/seller protection now a days i havent seen anyone actually lose money on my other forums.

Theres still the guy who thinks hes slick signing up for a forum that day abd listing something worth $500 bucks for $200 and some fool falls for it and pays them. They always get their money back from paypal though. Im not sure how people think theyll get away with that type of scam now a days. Guess you just cant fix stupid lol.

Anyways, disturbed hasnt messaged me yet so i guess after the holidays pass by i will post it up on good old feebay.

Thats crazy. I remember years ago on the rc forums stuff like that happened. But with paypal and all the buyer/seller protection now a days i havent seen anyone actually lose money on my other forums. Theres still the guy who thinks hes slick signing up for a forum that day abd listing something worth $500 bucks for $200 and some fool falls for it and pays them. They always get their money back from paypal though. Im not sure how people think theyll get away with that type of scam now a days. Guess you just cant fix stupid lol.

Anyways, disturbed hasnt messaged me yet so i guess after the holidays pass by i will post it up on good old feebay.
You said you were in talks already. I don't steal others deals thus why im quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...