Brand new Mark ecko's

I will also trade these for damplifier such as raammatt , fatmatt , hushmatt , second skin . but not Dynamat.

Off to bed Night time bump. hopefully someone will be intrested in these soon. id love to get some sound damplifier for them i could really use it.

Dedication=selling your shoes to pay for your audio equipment

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Freebump

Thanks excelerater //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif im trying to get cash so i can get the rest of my equipment to do my install real soon. my goal is to compete this yr in taylor michigan at girbraltar will be my first time ever competing. dlreccord my parents got em for me at a store in the mall going out of buisness but they don't fit me cause like i said there 13 never even worn. come on guy's gotta get these gone. New day bump.

Pics of foot next to shoe plz.

For comparison reasons lol. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

haha very funny six. come on guy's morning bump. will also do them in a trade + some cash i have for some sound damplifier. because i did snow yesterday but i didn't make a ton but i have slight cash. come on guy's pleaseeee begging you guy's here i need sound damplifier.

I got sound damplifier on the way now. thanks to nismos14 for looking out sending me a link to 50sq ft. of fatmat for $60:D. so now either do $60 shipped on these still or offer up some random things i mean don't even have to be car audio just something as a equal trade. lmk guys.

Alright guy's thanks to a friend , he sent me a ebay link for 50sq ft of fatmat. for $60 and since here in michigan we had alot of snow i shoveled/snow blowed it all and made a good amount of cash to get the damplifier. so i no longer need sound damplifier. some here's the deal i still need some small stuff some fuses from knukonceptz three 300amp anl fuses , only need one fuse holder you get anl fuse free with it which would also be a 300 amp anl you get me that stuff and it shipped to my house and i will ship you these brand new mark ecko shoes size 13 never worn.

Here's the link to what i need

http://www.knukonceptz.com/storecart.cfm

Alright guy's thanks to a friend , he sent me a ebay link for 50sq ft of fatmat. for $60 and since here in michigan we had alot of snow i shoveled/snow blowed it all and made a good amount of cash to get the damplifier. so i no longer need sound damplifier. some here's the deal i still need some small stuff some fuses from knukonceptz three 300amp anl fuses , only need one fuse holder you get anl fuse free with it which would also be a 300 amp anl you get me that stuff and it shipped to my house and i will ship you these brand new mark ecko shoes size 13 never worn.
Here's the link to what i need

http://www.knukonceptz.com/storecart.cfm
want to send that link to me? the fatmat? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Those are some pretty nice kicks. I have some wire terminals, grouding terminals, wire couplers and a few other accessories that you may need. We had a pending deal for some wire terminals and such but it fell through. I'd be interested in doing a partial trade if you're down for it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

audiobahnuser18

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
audiobahnuser18
Mi
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies