*Brand New in Box* Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 to Life 5 Channel Amplifer

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredric-poulter
10+ year member

VETERAN
AR
I have a Brand New in the box Limited Edition 25th Anniversary Rockford Fosgate Amplifier that was Manufactured in 2006. These Amps are hard to find, only 2500 were made as a Limited Edition run for Rockford's 25th Anniversary. This amp retailed for $1599.00 when released in 2006. Amp is made in USA before Rockford started having their products manufactured elsewhere. It has never been hooked up/powered on and has been sitting in the box in a climate controlled environment. If you are looking for an awesome amp with a show quality look that can power your whole system, this amp is for you. Please text 501-628-6780 or e-mail if interested. Thank You.

Read the following for a detailed description of the amplifier.

Definitely the most famous amplifier Rockford Fosgate ever manufactured, the Power1000 includes all the stuff legends are made of. The '25 to LIFE' special edition amp takes the classic Fosgate powerhouse style into today's design with a staggered power five-channel configuration. Put one of these in your car and you'll be set to knock everyone's socks off. 20Hz to 20kHz +/- 0.5 dB Sub Channel 20Hz to 250Hz +/- 3dB •1400W Total RMS Power, '25 to LIFE' Special Edition Staggered 5-Channel Amplifier

•Class bd Subwoofer Channel/Class AB Main Channels

•RMS Power Output: ◦4 ohms: 50W x 4 channels plus 300W x 1 sub channel

◦2 ohms: 100W x 4 channels plus 600W x 1 sub channel

◦1 ohm: 150W x 4 channels plus 800W x 1 sub channel

◦Bridged rating for front/rear channels: ◾4 ohms: 200 watts x 2 channels

◾2 ohms: 300 watts x 2 channels

•Built-in Variable Crossovers:

◦Front/Rear Channels 1-4: Variable 40-400Hz, 12 or 24db/octave Linkwitz-Riley High- and Low-Pass Crossovers

◦Sub Channel 5: Variable 32-250Hz, 24dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley Low-Pass Crossover. Also has a subsonic (infrasonic) filter at 28Hz fixed.

◦Crossovers all use 24 dB/Octave Linkwitz-Reilly Crossover Alignment

•Frequency Response: ◦Front/Rear Channels 1-4: 20Hz to 20kHz +/- 0.5 dB

◦Sub Channel 5: 20Hz to 250Hz +/- 3dB

•Bass Boost: 0dB to +18dB @ 35-75Hz (sub channel 5 only)

•1 Ohm Stereo/2 Ohms Mono Stable

•Wired Remote Para-Punch Bass Control

•Removable Connections Shroud

•5-channel Level Monitors

•Chrome Shroud Cover

•Power Meters

•Indicator Lights

•1/0 Gauge power/ground connectors

•Built-In ANL Fusing

•Cast aluminum heatsink

•RCA pass-thru

•Stealth Connections

•TRANS-ana (TRANSconductance Active Nodal Amplifier) design simplifies the input circuit path for transparent and uncolored sonic performance.

•MEHSA (Maximum Efficiency HeatSink Application) yields up to 5 times better heat transfer from the Mosfet devices to the heatsink.

•Focused Mass heatsink for increased efficiency and reduced distortion.

•3-Stage Variable Forced Convection cooling for superior heat dissipation and maximum protection.

•Custom designed TO-247 output Mosfets have 60% more metal tab area for improved thermal stability and wider linearity.

•Military Specification (Mil Spec) Glass Epoxy circuit boards accept larger copper traces for better current flow and resist vibration much better than inferior fiberglass circuit boards.

•Does not include Snap-on tool.

•Dimensions: 23"L x 12-3/4"W x 2-5/8"H

$500.00 plus shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
Very hard to find piece here but its more collectible than useful this day in age
If price was cheaper it would be in my car not a collectable on a shelf.

This is a good five channel amp...Class BD Sub channel @ close to 1000 watts x 1 at 1 ohm and ab four channel @ close to 150 x 4 @ 2 ohms all under one heatsink. Not a scratch on it and never been hooked up.
Would love to have this in the car.

any price changes? set in stone?
Same thing I've been waiting on.............

Is there a reason why your coming up on my quotes tab in profile?
I have interest in the amp for sale in this ad. Just waiting on a lower price to come around.
I acidentally quoted you thinking this was my thread then edited my post after I realized this wasnt my for sale ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...